Last Year, after I wrote "how useless law can be" in this blog, I got into a small fix ! Someone in my company told my boss about it, can you imagine how free some people can be?
Anyway my Boss commented on what I wrote in a joking manner. He's pretty cool guy. The thing is, it's only a comment on my own blog, I dont see what's the big deal. The strangest thing is, I'm surprise my colleagues actually do come to read my blog ! And afterwards even "talk" about it, got offended & report to my Boss! This is office politics 101 people!
Lucky my Boss (the lawyer) is not offended by it at all, just remind me there are like super nosy people around & warn me not to step on their toes. It took me a while to get over that (like months !!!!!), But I guess that's life right. A lesson from this: I reminded myself to mind my own business. That's my resolution for 2016.
No comments:
Post a Comment